WEST BIKING 3 in 1 Rechargable LCD Bike Computer Speedometer Light & Horn
3 σε 1 Επαναφορτιζόμενος Αδιάβροχος Υπολογιστής Ταχύμετρο Φως και Κόρνα
Ένα εκπληκτικό αξεσουάρ απαραίτητο σε κάθε ποδηλάτη. Περιλαμβάνει :
• Υπολογιστή ταχύμετρο με ένδειξη μπαταρίας
• USB επαναφορτιζόμενο φως LED τεσσάρων λειτουργιών ευρείας δέσμης φωτός 150°
• Κόρνα με έξι 6 εφέ ήχων
USB Rechargeable LED Bike Front Light 4 Modes Headlight Bicycle Wire Computer Electric Bell Cycling Accessories
1. 4 lighting modes: long press light switch for 3 seconds to turn on: T6 high brightness- T6 low brightness- T6 flash + 2x yellow LED high brightness - long press light switch 3 seconds to turn off
2. Bicycle front light+bell+computer three-in-one design
3. Battery display: always know the battery capacity of your lights
4. 150° floodlight: The rider can clearly see the road ahead and the left and right road conditions. At the same time, the floodlight will not be blocked by the owner's body, which is convenient for the rear vehicles to see, play a warning role and ensure driving safety.
5. Switch button / open button, double switch design: easy to operate, press the ring open button, the bell rings, press the ring switch button to switch the whistle, horn, alarm, and loud sound.
Product size: 105 x 57 x 41mm/4.13 x 2.24 x 1.61"
Product net weight: 110g
Product material: ABS
Colour: Black, Blue (Optional)
LED: 1xT6+2x yellow LED
LED life: 50,000 hours
Lighting mode: 4 modes: T6 high brightness- T6 low brightness- T6 flash + 2x yellow LED high brightness
Light color: white light + yellow light
Illumination angle: 150°
Waterproof rating: IPX4
Battery: Built-in 1500mAh polymer battery (included)
Working time: 3-5 hours
Charging time: 3.5 hours
Lighting distance: 100 meters
Switch: light switch button + SET button (+) + MODE button (-)
Charging mode: micro USB charging
Applicable pipe diameter: universal for common bicycles
Sound intensity: 120 decibels
Type of sound: whistle - horn sound - alarm sound - loud sound
Button: ringtone on button + ringtone switch button
Km/h: the current riding speed
ODO: the total riding mileage after it is set
DST: the single riding mileage of the last ride after the system is hibernated and restarted.
MXS: the maximum speed of the last ride after the system is hibernated and restarted.
AVS: the average speed of the last ride after the system is hibernated and restarted.
TM: the time of the last ride after the system is hibernated and restarted.
Press the SET button to switch display of ODO-DST-MXS-AVS-TM
1. After power-on for 2 seconds, the upper part is the current battery level display, and the lower part is the computer unit setting. The default is metric unit (Km/h).
2. Press the MODE button once to switch to the English unit.
3. Press the MODE button and the SET button simultaneously for 5 seconds, the system enters the soft start, and all the settings are cleared. The system is the same as the new power-on machine.
4. After setting, press the MODE button to determine the speed unit.
5. At this time, the default tire circumference is displayed. Press the MODE button. The tire is increased once. The unit is cm. The setting range is 10cm-315cm.
6. After setting, press SET to enter the initial total mileage setting.
7. At this time, there are 5 numbers on the display. The first one is flashing. Press the MODE button and the value will increase.
8. After setting the first number, press the SET button. The second digit flashes. Press the MODE button.
9. After setting the fifth digit in turn, press the SET button to exit the initial total mileage setting.
10. After setting the tire circumference and total mileage, enter the standby state. At this time, press the MODE button, km/h flashes, the system automatically accelerates and decelerates.
11. The system displays the acceleration symbol when accelerating, and the deceleration symbol when decelerating.
12. When km/h does not flash, the system does not display the symbol during acceleration/deceleration.
13. After the system enters the standby state, there is no button or speed signal within 5 minutes, and the system goes to sleep. When the system is in hibernation, trigger the MODE button or SET button, and the system enters standby mode.
1. There may be slight size deviations due to manual measurement, different measuring methods and tools.
2. The picture may not reflect the actual color of the item because of different photographing light, angle and display monitor.